About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Popped my blog cherry!

It's been a while now that a few of my friends have been telling me to write a book about all my crazy dates... In the past few years, i've got myself into some interesting situations... Mostly funny, always dramatic, and at times, quite unbelievable!

However, i'm not much of a writer. So, i've come to conclusion that a blog suits more my style and will be a fun outlet for my outrageous stories!

My married and attached friends admit that they live vicariously through my dates, and sometimes, i'm sure they're laughing at me, as well as with me! At the end of the day, you have to be able to laugh. I know i do!

So, now that you understand the purpose of my blog, i hope you have some great LMAO moments along with me!

Enjoy the stories and live life to the fullest!



No comments:

Post a Comment