About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

facebook

Ok , so i FINALLY got around to making my Facebook Fan Page. I'm currently working on making it bigger and better. For now, i just need some fans!! lol so Become A Fan here! :)
From ROXY

I just gotta be careful i don't let my blog slip to a few of the men i've mentioned on this blog... ahem... i mean, i haven't written any horror stories or anything... yet... but there are a few stories to come that i wouldn't want them to know about... anyway you get the jist of it.

So, become my fan peeps and help me keep this blog afloat!! xo luv 2 u all!


No comments:

Post a Comment