About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Inspiration of the Week

Last week i found it hard to just stop my busy life and be inspired. Now, I feel like i've been saving my inspiration for this week!

I am a graphic designer. I love design. I love beautiful things. I love images that make me think and feel at the same time. And now, i also love Fabien Barral.

He doesn't know me. But i love him. Well, his work anyway!
My Inspiration of the Week this week is dedicated to him. Hopefully he'll read this and smile, knowing that he can inspire people from all over the world. (He lives in France)

Here are a few images of his work from his numerous websites:

He has a site dedicated to his craft — graphic design. In which he is AMAZING. And i don't say that lightly, because i am surrounded by artists and designers everyday.

He has a site www.harmonie-interieure.com/home.htm on which he sells products that he designs and creates with his wife. If shipping wasn't so expensive i think i would buy everything!!!

And the 3rd site is his blog Graphic-Exchange. Of which, i will now be a dedicated reader. He shows us what inspires HIM and his personal work. There's just so much info: i'm in inspiration overload!

I hope you all enjoy this just as much as me, even if you're not designers :) And, if you read this Fabien, thank you for inspiring us all!







No comments:

Post a Comment