About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Roxy's Top 10 Dating Tips : Tip #5

Stay Mysterious.
Your date doesn't need to know all your nitty-gritty details right off the bat. Intrigue him with your sexy-style & that sexy-smile, without giving away all your secrets.

It's not about playing a game, it's chosing the right moment to reveal yourself to him, and it's also understanding the principles of human nature. “A man will always want what he can't have. When a man meets a woman and she seems nonchalant, it becomes a challenge for him to win her affections.”

From ROXY

“If you start out dependant, it turns him off. But if it is something he can't have, it becomes more of a challenge for him to get it.”
SOURCE: Why Men Love Bitches, Sheery Argov


No comments:

Post a Comment