About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, October 23, 2010

This is awesome

This is my first test of blogging from my new iPhone. I'm sitting with a room full of guys as they play video games, and it's awesome that I can do my own thing! Did I mention that I love my iPhone ?! Hehe
Last night I had dinner w friends and my boyfriend kind of bailed. But it was ok, I still had a great night , PLUS this morning I got surprised with flowers! Beautiful flowers! He felt bad and was sorry about not being there. I'm kinda liking this boyfriend thing ;) especially one that buys me flowers!!! Here are some pics of my friends from last night K&J and then my awesome bouquet ;)






Kisses, Roxy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment