About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Monday, November 29, 2010

8 million dollar iphone!

A $8 million dollar iphone!!! What will they think of next?!
I'd be too nervous to even use the damn thing. And I thought the Victoria's Secret million dollar bra was ridiculous!
As a general rule, I think diamonds should be kept for jewelry purposes only! That way it's attached to your body and you can't accidentally drop it in the toilet, like you could a phone … or run it over with a four-wheeler!!!!! …not that i'm talking from experience or anything…. ;)


I have to admit the diamond-encrusted Apple logo is truly a work of art!
See more pics and angles here via StuartHughes.com

1 comment: