About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the guy with the girlfriend!!! tabarnaq!

Ok so my blog isn't even up and running yet, but i'm posting this story because i just have to tell someone!
So, tonight i had (what i thought was going to be a hot date).
I've already dated this guy in the past. He's cute, he's nice...we dated for a little over a month, until his ex girlfriend declared her love for him... and she works with him... so ya. Not too interested in THAT. So i told him to have fun with her. That was that.

But we kept in touch , he's nice... he made me buy chicken on my own birthday celebration, but that's besides the point...
So tonight he practically begs me to come over; he's being all interested in seeing me, and honestly with my new found interest in just “having fun”, i thought it was a perfect start to all the good times...
little did i know
So midway through supper he's getting these text messages... then he needs to excuse himself to make a phone call. I can overhear. I'm not def. It's the ex... well, sorry no: his GIRLFRIEND. Except he didn't tell me this detail before me coming over and making efforst to look all cute!!

So, we finish supper, and all of a sudden she's at the door! Yes, she crashed our date. She walks in with her bags to stay the night, gives me a quick kiss hello (but it was more like who-they-hell-do-you-think-you-are kiss) and sat in his bedroom. I didn't even know what to say. We both led on that nothing changed and chit chatted a bit, but i sobered up from our bottle of wine VERY quickly,said my goodbyes and got the hell outta there!!! WTF

I'm sorry but these guys from Laval are so f-ed up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment