About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Online Dating Tip #1 -- take notes!

So, last winter, it was my mission to get my money's worth from my dating site! I started talking to lots of guys. More guys than i had time for! I actually had to keep a list of all the guys i was talking to, keeping track of where we were at in our “getting to know you stages”.
From ROXY
Anyone playing the field on a dating site knows what i'm talking about! ;)
I sometimes accidentally told guys the same story twice, or asked them the same question multiple times because i honestly just couldn't remember what they had already answered. Not the best way to meet people, and as you can imagine, it got to be quite confusing!

So, be prepared girls! If you're a hot tamale, these dating sites can be lots of fun, but also lots of work! And they can lead to alot of weirdos, so be selective in your choices of who you meet.
Keep notes and be safe! xo




1 comment: