About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Repair Man

LMAO you won't believe this! I just HAVE to share! I've been having problems GALORE in my apartment appliances and my little old land lady tries her best, but is not the best landlord in the world. She hired this appliance fix-it man to come fix the many problems i'm having. He's a nice older man, probably in his 50-60s. My landlady is probably mid-60s. Plus they are from the same area in Europe (Ukraine and Romania). I thought about them being a good match when we first met him the other day, but he's married.

Well.... today he came to fix my appliances, on the way out he needed to stop by her house to settle money and discuss my appliance issues. He said he was in a rush to get to another client when he left my place. 30 minutes later i decided to go give the measurements of the washing machine to my landlady , so i rang her doorbell.

She answered, but all disheveled... she opened the door only a crack (she was wearing clothes though! THANK GOD!), and his toolbox was in the doorway! Normally she wants to talk for hours, but she practically slammed the door in my face!!

I don't know what was going on, but something's up!! Do you think my landlady and the repair man hooked up??!! If so, you go girl!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment