About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Roxys' Top 10 Dating Tips : Tip #1

Roxy's Tip #1 is to make HIM feel comfortable. Once a guy feel that you're laid-back and relaxed about being out with him, the pressure on HIM comes off and he'll start to act more like himself! And when he's acting like himself, you're more inclined to know if you want to see him for date #2!
From ROXY

So, smile, compliment and be friendly. This always seems to be the #1 way to score a second date (if u want one of course!).



No comments:

Post a Comment