About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Inspiration of the Week

I found these photos this week and they completely inspired me to finally decorate my bedroom!! I was looking for a series of photos that i completely ♥ , and these are it! They look amazing framed on my desk and on the walls of my bedroom.













2 comments:

  1. Oh wwwoooooow. Those are gorgeous!! Beautiful colors! I so want to be that girl sitting by the water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait - there's no water. I still want to be her. :)

    ReplyDelete