About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fave Trending Topic of The Week : #failedpickuplines

One of Twitter's trending topics the other day was #failedpickuplines. Some are cheesy, some you've heard before, and some are just plain ridiculous! Have fun laughing your ass off — i know i did! I don't know who says these things! xo (ignore spelling mistakes; i copy pasted what ppl really Tweeted)


• What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

• If i could rearrange the alphabets id put u and i together!

• Are you religious? Cause you are the answer to all my prayers.

• Can we fuck now and i'll take u out later? Cause I don't get paid til Friday...

• You know, if I were you, I would have sex with me.

• Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven

• You're like a premium piece of meat; I want to marinate you.

• Nice Shoes Wanna Fuck

• Do you need an icepatch? Cuz ur hot lol

• Are we in a libabry?? because im checking you out

• If I flip a quarter what do u think my chances are of gettin head!!!

• We should kick it,can you pick me up??? <~~#ihungupbecause

• I'm the 6, do you want to be the 9?

• You have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!

• Word of the day is legs. Let's go to ur place and spread the word

• Hey dont i kno you? you were in my dreams

• "xcuse me, u see my friend over there? Well, he just wanted 2 kno if u thought I was cute"

And the classic ::

• Baby yo feet must be tired cuz you been runnin through my mind all day long!

1 comment:

  1. I'm shocked that they didn't list my all-time fave that actually got a chuckle out of me: "Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by you again?" LOLOL still cracks me up. It's a good effort. :)

    ReplyDelete