About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inspiration of the Week

LOVE this! How awesome would it be to decorate your house with THIS wallpaper?! WOW!

“I thought I would share the amazing transitional wallpaper collections of Lene Toni Kjeld today.

Danish Designer Lene has created a capsule collection of patterns that can be used together to softly transition one print to another seamlessly within a room. It is quite unlike anything I have seen before and I think the ability to define interior spaces with a merging pattern {rather than two entirely different ones} is a fantastic and unique idea, especially with so many people living in open-plan housing and apartments these days!” http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/07/transition-wallpaper.html

From ROXY

From ROXY

From ROXY

From ROXY

From ROXY

No comments:

Post a Comment