About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avatar Sex Scene Cut!

You gotta love PerezHilton. I just read this on his blog :) too funny -- enjoy!

wenn2693909_e.jpg

“Here's something for all you sci-fi nerds to geek out over.

Avatar's leading lady Zoe Saldana has revealed that there was steamy sex scene that James Cameron scrapped from the film in order to protect his PG-13 rating.

Like the guy could have done without a few hundred million dollars!

Zoe says "It was a very funny scene to shoot because there were so many technical things that sometimes you have to keep in mind that paying attention to all those might disrupt the fluidity of how a scene is supposed to take place.”

But don't worry, you can watch all the blue on blue action over and over again when the DVD gets released.

Think the Avatar fellas get blue balls?

[Image via WENN.]


Read More: Perez Hilton: Avatar Sex Scene Cut! http://perezhilton.com/2010-01-07-avatar-sex-scene-cut#ixzz0bzIB2WFb
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate



No comments:

Post a Comment