image source: http://blogs.worldbank.org/
There are so many blogs out there now, and so much stuff to read online, that it can get overwhelming at times. So instead of my Inspiration of the Week; this is kinda like my personal Inspiration of the Year.
I'd like to do a shoutout to my favorite blogs and bloggers who've inspired me to be a better blogger myself. I'm very new at this game, and it's really challenging to be up to par with these sites! I try not to stress and continue to do this just for fun! What's the point otherwise ?!
So here are some of my favorite bloggers/blogs/blog posts from the year!
Who knows, maybe next year i'll be someone's favorite blogger as well ;)
10. 100+ Portraits of Iconic People of All Time (www.webdesignerdepot.com)
9. The Workstations of Popular Websites (www.webdesignerdepot.com)
This made me happy to see that us “bloggers” are really all the same! My “workstation” looks very similar to many of these writers. Makes you feel good to know u fit in real well ;) hehe
8. The Most Controversial Magazine Covers of All Time (www.webdesignerdepot.com)
Since i'm a designer and have always dreamed of designing magazines, this is one of my favorite posts to see! How interesting!!
7. 40 Seriously Funny Print Ads (www.webdesignerdepot.com)
I had sent this link to everyone i work with, because good marketing and creative concepts deserve to be talked about! and everyone needs a good chuckle at work!
When i started my blog earlier this year, i had no clue how it all worked — i had an awesome friend help me out and together we designed the site. However, being the creative person i am, i constantly want to change my image and improve on what i've done. In the not-so-distant future i will try looking into how to change my interface to be more interactive and veer away from typical-blogger-look that i have at the moment. Gonna try to fit that in between writing posts, working, dating and living life :) Stay tuned!
5. The Graphic-Exchange Blog (blog by Fabien Barral)
I did a whole blog post on Fabien Barral a little while back. His site is still a huge source of inspiration for me as a designer. Plus he wrote to me saying that he appreciated my blog post; does that mean i can say he's my friend now? lol.
4. Creative Advertisments That Inspire You (http://wparena.com/)
I've bookmarked this post and go back to it anytime i need a little bit of advertising inspiration.
3. ABDUZEEDO abducted by design
amazing tips and inspiration. Plus they always give lots of freebies (wallpapers,etc.).love them!
2. The Skinny (Forever 21's blog)
We all ♥ Forever21, so what's NOT to love about their blog?! They write about everything fashion, style, magazines, photography and more :)
1. A shoutout to my favorite bloggers (and good friends of mine), who's sites are definitely worth a look at, and inspire me everyday :) luv u guys xo
MusicCrate for all your hot new music
thanks to everyone for making the web such a fun place to be xo