So, here's a recap of the funniest dating moments of the year... some you've heard, some i still need to write about!
10. Drunken date says to me: “I saw a picture of your best friend on Facebook and damn she's hot!” (as he's eyeing the waitress' ass!)
9. My valentine's day date shows up at my apartment with a oversized bottle of Jack Daniels. No flowers. Just Jack. (WITHOUT knowing that i love Jack.) Let's just say his “obvious” plan didn't work out.
8. The Videotron guy dancing around my living room to Suavemente!
7. My date comes to cook me a birthday supper, but asks ME to pick up and pay for all the groceries on my way home from work.
6. Showed up to meet a guy from the dating site, and finding out that he's in his late forties with long gray hair...
5. Exs simply being total self-centered pricks. Oops did i just say that...
3. My phone date with the guy with anxiety and uncontrollable farting... 'nuf said. lol.
2. Receiving a photo-txt-msg of my naked ex-boyfriend while out for lunch with colleagues... awkward!
1. Mid-way through a date, the guy's girlfriend shows up at the door. Not happy to see ME mid-wine bottle on his couch. Then she waited in his bedroom until i leave!
Sigh... let's hope it's only good stories this year!!
Happy New Year!