About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Crystallized Twist on The LBD!


The hottest LBDs you can find! Plus a VERY interesting way of shooting black on black, all while making it look seductive and sexy! Plus it's for a great cause!


“ ... in Paris Crystallized (Swavorski Elements) debuted a project that was commissioned one year ago to 22 of the fashion industries leading designers. Each designer was asked to design a little black dress which would will be auctioned at Phillips de Pury & Co., in New York, in September of this year. All the proceeds will go towards American Cancer Society and La ligue nationale contre le cancer in France, as well as a profits from the book, “Ways to Say Black”.”
See all the dresses here


Here are MY fave::
(hmmm anyone want to donate a little black designer dress to Roxy for one of my hot dates?!! )





No comments:

Post a Comment