About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Monday, February 22, 2010

I am Thankful...

I was writing back and forth to a friend the other day, talking about how i was feeling down. We all do sometimes. It's normal. Especially at this time of year... the winter blues have set in.

She made me realize, however, how much i have to be thankful for. It's important to me, and probably to us all, that we remind ourselves of things that are great in our life.

Little things, big things. We need to have appreciation of everything in our lives. 
Here are a few of the things i am thankful for today... What are yours?

  1. My mom --- it's her birthday today!
  2. The adrelaline rush cheerleading stunts give me when i don't get injured...
  3. Having a job to go to on a Monday morning even if i don't WANT to get up on a Monday morning
  4. My new Matt & Nat purse  hmmm did i not mention that i went shopping last week? 
  5. My hot athletic therapist i'm seeing tonight  for treatment purposes only i swear ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment