About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Fave Things for Spring!!

Here's some AWESOME Spring goodies that have already made it into my wardrobe/home ;) Spring is in the air!

Below: I bought this journal last year, and now it's on the F21 Skinny Blog COOL ARTSY STUFF TO HAVE THIS SPRING! 



Below: An awesome photo “frame” that i bought a few months ago for my bedroom (from Urban Outfitters. Just posted on WGSN's HOT STUFF)

Below: My new red trench from Dynamite! It's going to be a #1 seller! Love it! 


Below: My new perfect lipstick from Sephora's Collection. 



Below: My BEAUTIFUL new Zara open-toe pumps! SUPER excited to wear them! (REAL PICS to come i promise!! uploading issues AGH!!!!)
Below: Dynamite's new lipgloss that takes you from day to night! When you open it the wand lights-up, PLUS there's a mirror on the side of the container so that you can apply in a dark lounge! So smart (ari xo)!

Below: My Spring purse from Matt & Nat
Below: And last but not least, Spring wouldn't be complete without a few new sexy underthings in your wardrobe ;) oh Aerie....





No comments:

Post a Comment