About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sex And The City Lingerie!!

SHOCK! There is Sex And The City lingerie and I didn't know about it?!
It's designed by Cosabella. But, personally from what i can see, i'm sooooo not impressed. I mean this is SATC we're talking about! — it could've been WAY hotter (actually if you're wondering, i have a specific lingerie designer in mind * BLUSH* )

So, tell me, what do you think? Am I just way to critical about lingerie at this point? Do most people like this? Let me know you're thoughts, i'm curious ;)


Check out more lingerie pieces here.   personally, still not impressed....
You think i'm being harsh? and you actually really love it? well apparently you're supposed to be able to buy the pieces on the HBO site, (but i couldn't find it on there...) maybe it's coming soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment