About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Sunday, May 22, 2011

dear diary

I'm having a moment today. I'm not sure what to do. I feel like my love life's at a crossroads.

When is enough enough? When do you let things go, and move on? How much do you give of yourself to make something work? I've been on cloud nine since coming back from vacation... but is it just that? a cloud? ...and now, am i slowly coming down to reality?
My mind's a mess. Nights out with girlfriends don't seem to be enough to keep the nagging thoughts from coming back... Where is this going?
Casual relationships are fun, exciting, freeing... they give me the control i crave...
But they also don't lead anywhere...
Right?

I know you're probably wondering what the hell i'm talking about...but i can't divulge more details than that. Thanks for listening xx

No comments:

Post a Comment