About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Monday, May 9, 2011

If an ex asks you to dinner, should you go?

Hmmm, good question, i would say it really depends on your situation in the present... do you still have feelings for this ex? are you with someone new? did things end badly between you guys?

Depending on the answers to those questions, i would probably still say: go and see what he/she has to say! Even if it's not to re-kindle the flame, you might get closure from that last dinner conversation together.

Just remember, if he was an ass the first time around, most likely he'll be an ass again -- regardless of all the “wining and dining” he might be prepared to do! Good luck!
Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment