About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dirty thirty

So I survived my Dirty Thirty, but I’m still recovering 4 days later!
First thing checked off my SUMMER OF FUN list =  ✔ skydiving!
Yes, I actually did it! And it was the most exhilarating feeling! I recommend Parachutisme Adrenaline (located in St-Jerome, QC) to any first-time jumpers. I will definitely go back again!


Next thing to check off my list = ✔ partying it up for my 30th; on Grand Prix weekend in Montreal. We partied at Ballroom with VIP service. I highly recommend them for any night you want to party! The night was epic. Lots of fun, lots of booze, lots of friends = happiness! I wouldn’t have changed a thing! Ok well... maybe the rainy-cold weather... oh and.. the 40 minute walk at the end of the night to find a cab! Apart from that; it was the perfect evening!



Thanks friends for the balloons, cupcakes & flowers at work, the wonderful BBQ with friends, & the night of partying! It was a special day xo I've got a GOOD feeling about my thirties when i'm surrounded by so many good friends and family xo

No comments:

Post a Comment