About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Xmas Party 2011



I can't believe it's already my Holiday Office Xmas party tonight! I've been so sick for the past 2.5 weeks that i hardly had time to prep, or find an outfit! I'm throwing something together for tonight (Michael Kors top and pencil skirt); we'll see if it works out!
This year won't be as dramatic and crazy as previous years (ahem click here for past horror stories!), but it'll still be tons of fun!
I'll be uploading some pics during the evening over Twitter, so be prepared for some sexy colleagues of mine ;)
♥ Roxy

1 comment:

  1. :-) BTW lady, I love the new look of your blog :-))

    ReplyDelete