About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Thursday, November 5, 2009

His name is Tiger ;)

So, last night, i had my first date with “Tiger Woods” from the Halloween party this weekend. We went to a cute little restaurant near his place. His choice. Awesome food, awesome company. Just awesome. It's really rare that i say this, but i don't think the date could have been any better! It's pretty exciting actually! He's easy to talk to, cute, funny, mature, made me proper English tea!... hmm pretty perfect.

Now, I'm just left wondering what's wrong with him!? lol
Most days, it's hard to believe that there's such thing as Happily Ever After, but on dates like yesterday your heart starts believing again... see sometimes Roxy is mushy ;) xo


No comments:

Post a Comment