About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Thursday, January 21, 2010

VAMP DIARIES FINALLY on tonight!


I don't know about you, but i am TOTALLY addicted to The Vampire Diaries!! I admit 100% that i'm one of their teenybopper fans! I have no shame in it; Paul Wesley makes me crazy! And it seems like DOUBLE* the number of Gossip Girl viewers agree with me (*stated in Nylon Magazine)!!


I've been anxiously awaiting a new episode in the New Year!! We haven't seen a new show since November 19th!!! I'm in total Stefan-withdrawal ! And FINALLY tonight it's on! Bloodiness is the name of the episode... I'm not sure any of my TV channels will play the episode, but worse comes to worse i'll watch it online tomorrow night. Friday night with the Vampires from Mystic Falls always suits me just fine :)

Personally (now now don't get upset anyone) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight BOOKS. In my mind, nothing can beat them. But, the movies... well, i love them because i love the story so much, and the characters (that i've created in my mind), but the acting... we can all agree.. is not so impressive. HOWEVER, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder in Vampire Diaries... have a great balance of raw hotness and good acting skills. I'm not talking about ALL the characters on the show (ahem... Vicki, Tyler and Sheriff Forbes). But in general, i enjoy the show more than laugh at how bad the acting is!!! lol
I have to say though, I've never read the series of books that preempted this TV show, so maybe I'd feel differently about the characters if i'd read about them beforehand (have any of you?). But, who knows! I have enough books lined up to read, so for now, i'll just watch the TV show that i love so much :)

Read the online article from Nylon Magazine that got me excited about tonight's new episode!! ENJOY!!

1 comment: