About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Friday, April 23, 2010

HEY it's OK


…to cyber stalk your EX , and not tell your friends about it! (but i swear friends i've never done this!)
…to call your landlord with a problem, like: “my hallway lightbulb needs changing
…to quickly edit your medicine cabinet before people come over.
…to take a night in and read a book instead of going out searching for Mr.Right !
…to dance super sexy for your own reflection!
…to cry when things don't go your way.
…to call your mom to make plans.
…to not know how you'll ever buy a home of your own in this economy...
…but still have faith that one day you WILL
…to eat KD. Often.
…on a tired Friday night, to accidentally tip the chinese delivery guy 8$…on a 12$ meal.


Did you miss last month's HEY IT'S OK? click here

1 comment: