About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Thursday, August 12, 2010

self-reflection

What's was your dream for 2010?
Are you living up to your expectations of yourself?
Are you being the best you can be?
Or are you letting yourself down...
Self-reflection is a constant need for us to feel happy and satisfied with the life we're living.
I am faced with these questions, and this reality, due to supporting my friends who are suffering or have experienced realities that are tougher than most. Death, loss, tragedy, love, friendship, family, depression, grief, miracles and uncertainty... It makes me question life, how i live, who i choose to love, and what i want at the end of it all. It's rather intense and humbling all at once.
This is me, the real me, raw and honest.
Love yourself.
Free yourself. xo kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment