About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thinking back to your most serious relationship, what would u say was your biggest sacrifice and was it worth it? What would u do different with the next serious prospect in your life?

OMG this is a good, but hard question...
i think the biggest SACRIFICE i made in my past relationships has been my independence. It's NOW something that i cherish closely and feel very comfortable with, so in future relationships i think will always try to keep that aspect of myself alive and well. It's not just because you have a guy that the rest of your life stops! There are so many wonderful things to do ! Friends, family, traveling, work, sports, etc.
Obviously having a supportive, caring man is of HUGE importance, but just don't lose yourself in it ladies! That would be my advice for now!

— Roxy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment