About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've Answered ur Questions (even the weird ones)!

So , i've been a busy bee this morning, including answering some of your most interesting questions on Formspring. lol I didn't want the questions to show up as tons of blog posts, so if ur interested, you can see the answers to your questions here.
Some of the questions I have answered to date are:
• What is the riskiest (or kinkiest!) place I've ever had sex?
• If you could change one thing about myself physically, what would it be?
• Am i ticklish?
• What do I find most attractive in a man emotionally? mentally?physically?
• How important is it for me to have my friends like my boyfriend and vice versa?
...AND MORE!
CHECK OUT all my answers and ask me anything you like anonymously!! Have a great weekend chicas! I'm having a weekend of partying and pampering for my friends wedding. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment