About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shop Til We Drop


I'm in Mississauga this weekend, visiting my friend Val. The 6 hour drive wasn't so bad yesterday. Lots of sun, salt on the roads, and 16 lanes of traffic through Toronto rush hour!!



But I made it and the girls weekend began!

Lots if girl talk, catching up, gossiping, pizza and wine! A great way to start a weekend!

24hrs later, we're now lying on the living room couches with our feet up; exhausted! We went shopping for 5 hours today at Square One Mall, and we shopped til we dropped!!

I spent way more than I should have, but it was so much fun! Especially at Victoria's Secret! Their Semi-Annual Sale always gets my heart pumping ;)



I'm already on my way home already tmrw. These weekends are always short and sweet. I will enjoy tonight and tmrw, then it's back to reality and to my beau, who I miss like crazy xx

Enjoy your weekends peeps, I know I am! xo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment