About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter of Fun!

This SUMMER was one of the funnest I've had in a long time, and I think that was mostly due to me setting a few fun activities for myself. Sometimes a season passes us by and we realized what we missed out on.
So now, I'm aiming to have a WINTER OF FUN, despite snowstorms, shoveling, cold & flus and -30 degrees! Ok so... it might not compare to my summer of fun, but I can try!

So here are a few ideas for me to start; lmk if you have any ideas I should add!

1. Attempt skiing ... again (the last time i tried this i ended up with one ski, one pole and in the trees!) 
2. Enjoy more than one hot chocolates with friends
3. Because of Xmas spending; set a budget and stick to it!
4. Go tobogganing
5. Keep my apartment festive during the winter months
6. Try snowshoeing
7. Make snow angels with my godson :)
8. Bake all kinds of goodies!
9. Test drive a new car I'm interested in
10. Have a girls weekend with Val in T.O
11. Enjoy Old Port winter festivities
12. Investigate some neighborhoods I might want to move to this summer!
13. Stay at a cabin on a snowy mountain where I might see dear walking by the window! (hey a girl can dream!) 

I'll keep you posted on my progress!
Roxy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment