About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Makes Me Happy

When dates are few and far between, we have to remind ourselves of all the things that make us happy :) Here's my list; with the help of a few friends (Val, Erin, KT, +++):

  • chocolate 
  • wine 
  • good food 
  • shopping with the girls 
  • succeeding at work
  • trying new things 
  • my friends happiness&success 
  • sunshine
  • loud MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC while driving my car
  • getting my hair&nails done
  • a random cute guy smiling at me
  • having a clean car: in and out!
  • paying a big chunk off my Visa!
  • or getting my Visa bill and realizing I spent less than I thought!
  • getting a hug
  • someone telling me they love me
  • weekend at the cottage with great friends 
  • snuggling
  • my godson's smile
  • lacy underthings (especially from Blush!)
  • platform pumps (...drool... you should see the new ones i just bought!!)
  • dreaming...
    So, now you know my secrets,
    but what makes YOU happy?!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment