About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

So we all know that Halloween is all about candies when you're a kid, and about sex when you're a big kid ;) hehe
It's every shy girl's excuse to get sexed up and totally rock an outfit she would never normally wear.
For me, this year, just like last year ( do u remember that fun?! Tiger Woods anyone!!! Lol) I will be a sexy vampire ;) I spent so much $$ on the costume last year, that I have to at least get 2 wears out of it! Plus, it is uber hot. Only down side is that I will be at a 1 year old's birthday/Halloween party this year... So it might be a little TOO sexy... Oh well, I'll rock it anyway. Here's a preview:

I tried to convince the BF to be Stefan from Vampire Diaries, but he didn't like that idea... oh well I can pretend!! Haha

Happy Halloween my sexy readers! If u have pics of your sexy Halloween costumes, please share!! I would love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment