About Me

My photo
Live. Love. Learn. Life is short, it's time to do the things you love! My friends are my heart, my family is my rock. I just turned 30 and i'm trying not to panic! I have a fabulous apartment in the city, and some crazy dating stories! Read, interact and enjoy xx

Saturday, August 27, 2011

HELLO

Hi friends... it's been a while!
I'm so sorry that i haven't been writing. I feel like i needed to get off my computer this summer, be outside and have fun. You can't blame me for that! Montreal has had amazing weather!

Also... i'm not dating at the moment, i'm actually (for once) in a committed relationship. So... it's a bit hard to share bad date behaviors when i'm with someone who's making me happy.
Trust me, we've had our moments of turmoil! We broke up for 5 months... that was more distress than any couple needs! But, we seemed to have come through it stronger and happier than ever. I made a promise not to discuss our relationship online. I know that would be very juicy for YOU guys, but it wouldn't bode well for me and my happiness at the moment...

So that being said, I can say that i just took a wonderful “non-honeymoon honeymoon” to Los Cabos Mexico with my guy. It was magical, romantic, adventurous, fun, hilarious, gastronomic, intimate, relaxing, and hot hot hot!



Also, this summer i'm continuing to check things off from my list of SUMMER OF FUN. I checked off a bunch after my 30th BIRTHDAY, but i have continued since. So, here's my update:

  1. ✔ Dive out of a plane on my 30th birthday!!
  2. ✔ Party it up for my dirty thirty on Grand Prix weekend in Montreal!
  3. ✔ ✔ Vacation  double check! St-Martin and Los Cabos !
  4. Going to the shooting range (with my sister who's the gun expert - not joking!)
  5. Bixi Bike riding in the city
  6. Weekend with the girls to celebrate our 30th birthdays this summer! seem to be having lots of mini-parties instead!
  7. Painting and drawing on my balcony/or take a class
  8. ✔ Going to watch soccer match: Manchester United vs. Real Madrid in New Jersey (July)! couldn't get tickets, but went to an Impact game instead! (not the same , but still fun)
  9. Book my tickets for the 2012 Summer Olympics (London, England) this dream is not looking hopeful...
  10. Date Date Date. Join Match.com before my 30th birthday, so that i can enter my info as being 29!! don't need to since i got back with my guy :)
  11. Master the art of making “James' Cheeseburgers”!! still needing James for this one...
  12. ✔ Walk everywhere that i can -- up and down the hill i live on... 
  13. Go to church, even if it is just one Sunday
  14. ✔ Weekend away at Val's for a girl's weekend of girl talk, swimming and shopping!!
  15. ✔ Teach my godson to play soccer! (i tried... it's maybe i bit too soon...)
  16. Try to get MY knees in working condition so that i can play soccer too!! 
  17. ✔ To actually finish some of the books i'm reading
  18. ✔ To email less and facetime more (this goes with buying my iphone4 in June )
  19. And finally, to have more amazing nights of drinks and catching up with friends that i don't see enough still need to do this one!

So, as the Summer is winding down, i have a few more things to do, but overall it's been an amazing Summer, despite working like a dog... promise to write more frequently, and soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment